In just six years, Highfield Boats has become the world’s number one aluminum hulled RIB manufacturer. Established in 2011, Highfield Boats has developed into worldwide boat builder with a complete line of rigid-inflatable hull boats (RIBs). Highfield now offers small tenders from 2.4m, all the way up to a full line of heavy duty RIBs at home on any ocean. With dealers and distributors in 38 countries, Highfield Boats has become the top choice world wide for families, yacht clubs, even international mariners.
Highfield rigid hull inflatable boats (RIBs), featuring exclusive powder-coated aluminum hulls, can trace their design heritage to the Australian line of Swift Boats. Developed to handle the tough conditions found along the Great Barrier Reef, Swift rigid-hull inflatable boats are renowned for their durability and performance.
- Established in 2011
- Over 15,000 RIBs sold to date
- Distributed in over 38 countries
- French - Chinese ownership
- Australian heritage and technology
- European management
- Fully integrated (every component is made in house)
- Only manufacturer with its own factory in China, other brands buy from Chinese suppliers
- Select only the best materials, work with the best suppliers available
- All products and parts are designed using CAD and then cut on CNC machinery in house